Okay, it’s a design pile of future quilts!
I love that my 10 year old granddaughter, Haley, knows me so well that she’d give me a big bag of scraps she got at a garage sale. And I love that when Haley told the seller she was buying them for her grandma, she gave them to her for free! What a great birthday present!
1. Pieced remnants for Mile a Minute project
2. 1 1/2″ strips for Trash to Treasure Pineapple quilt
3. Small strips and pieces to be cut into 2″ and 2 1/2″ charm squares for PSQ quilts and swaps
4. Large pieces sorted by light, mediums and blacks
5. Bright strips for string pieced Tummy Time quits
6. Batik strips and pieces
Because I’m a scrap quilter, these fabrics will be used! Most of the fabric is quilt shop quality fabric, too! Haley did a great job!
Check out other Design Wall Monday projects at Patchwork Times.
This week is a Houston warm up! It starts with a small group quilting retreat in Des Moines and the AQS quilt show. Stay tuned for updates!