Candace of The Double Nickel Quilt Challenge has awarded me The Versatile Blogger award! Thanks Candace!
As a recipient of this award, I am to share 7 things about myself and nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
So here goes!
1. My first quilt was made from my maternity clothes (sewn by me) in 1984. It was big blocks and tied with crochet thread.
2. My first “real” quilt was made in 2002 when that child graduated from high school! He has both quilts.
3. I have finished more than 75 quilts since then and I have at least 6 unfinished quilt tops.
4. Since purchasing my longarm in 2004, I have quilted 451 quilts!
5. I am working on my first hand pieced hexagon project.
6. I purchased my husband at a bachelor auction.
7. If I don’t sew, I get cranky!
I nominate the following blogs:
If you would like to receive this award, email me! linda(at)lrdesignsquilting(dot)com
Thanks for looking and just keep stitchin’!