Tag Archives: zig zag block

Vintage quilt question

Vintage quilt question


Here’s my next quilt for LAQ.  It’s a vintage quilt with hand pieced blocks and machine stitched borders.  Some of the fabrics look like feed sack material.

One of my books, called this block, “Zig Zag”.  Is there another name for it?

Leave me a comment if you know of another name for this block!  Thanks!!  🙂 Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...